Wheat bags are traditionally used for the intended purpose of direct application to the body, NOT as a bed warmer. They make a super alternative to a traditional hot water bottle and are often favoured due to reduced risk of scalding.
Yes, providing they are used by a responsible adult, for the intended purpose and according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
All of our wheat filled products are manufactured using flame retardant materials to British safety standard BS 8433:2004 which includes a flammability test, so it is impossible for a product to self-ignite during the heating process.
• DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
• DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
• DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
• DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
• DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
• DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
For more information on wheat filled product care and safety visit this page
Wheatbags are a great holistic remedy to ease aches, pains, injuries and discomfort as well as aiding relaxation, so above all else, enjoy your instant personal warmer.